Naughty Nyx

So you all might have read that after lockdown ended I got the kids a cat. 

Well this week, she decided to escape. She's currently a house cat because our house is near a main road and she hasn't been jabbed. She has been microchipped and spayed though so no babies here.

She did this last year before she'd been spayed so that was a panic. Anyway last Monday at some point she legged it. And then didn't come back. 





Well not straightaway.  It took her 3 nights to decide to come back. 3 nights of me endlessly walking round my neighbourhood shouting for her with a packet of dreamies.  I was like the pied piper..cats followed me

This is not Nyx

On Thursday, I'd rang all the vets and even made plans with a friend to get posters together when we heard a pitiful miaow from outside. 

She came back. Thankfully becuase honestly she was making me worry. 

Since coming back, she's been very clingy.
 The first night she took over my bed and I write this today with  a cat on my boobs. 


Definitely don't get a cat people. They are the boss at all times.

Ffi

Comments

  1. Oh no! What a worry for you. It sounds like she is happy to be back home. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd have thought so but hours after I wrote this she got out again.. she's back though climbed back in through the window.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont