Glitters and Stickers - A review

So last week in the post we were lucky to recive a Patreon Box from Kimbereley at Glitters and Stickers

 

Carys got so excited about it that she had to open the parcel but as I was in work I did make sure that she took the photos.

 


 So firstly, the wrapping was very pretty , we loved the tape around the outside. And everything inside was wrapped so lovely.  The stickers are ideal for journalling and diaires and are what Kimberley and the company started with back in 2023.

Carys loves washi tape whcih is apparently a new thing with teens, all I know is that we seem to have loads of it and this is a lovely colour. The box I got sent to review is one of the Patreon Boxes that they do on their site and these are a great way of keeping your stationery and diaries or journals up to date. I don't normally do diairies but as I've started to keeping a learning journal on the course I am so will hopefully use the stickers as reminders.

 The gel pens are also great qualtiy, but Carys has stolen these to - she's doing a GCSE in art and I know these will be used well.

 Why don't you spoil yourself and also buy from a small business.

 Ffi

I was sent the patreon box to review 


 

 


Comments

  1. What a fantastic box of goodies! My teen is obsessed with Washi tape too. lol There is a lot of pretty one's about. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont