Meal Plan 22nd May 2023 - the oops its now Wednesday edition

 

Well its been a glorious weekend weather wise here in Wales - what a lot of Ws.. and I just want to eat salad.

 However, Carys is not really a fan of salad so I've had to make a meal plan. I've not allocated a meal to a day this week but I have a list of meals I can make - Carys is away down to their sibling on Saturday for a few days so I'll definitely be eating salad then!.


Leftover chicken biryani

Pork Kebabs, Homemade wraps and rice

Steak and Chips

Flat turkey and salad

Pasta and Sauce

 

See I will get some salad into her - I also need to go and get some bread as Carys ate half a loaf last night!  


Yep I forgot to post this on Monday - soz all - update on my friend still critical but squeezing hands and following people with her eyes. Its going to be a long process.


Comments

  1. It is salad weather! I love the stuff but my family will only eat so much and then get sick of it. I am glad your friend is still with you. Sending love and hugs. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont