Meal planning Monday - 1st May 2023

 

Its another meal plan and its a bank holiday which means its all relaxed here , I did a shop earlier (I tend to shop on a Sunday but we had the cinema yesterday). 

When I meal plan, I try to use what we've already got in - like this week, I had leftover greek yoghurt in the fridge so tonight's meal is using that as the base

 

Monday -Greek- Style Yoghurt Chicken with Pitta and Salad  (this would be an ideal meal for the bbq and for sun but neither is happening here today)


Tuesday - Bacon and Broccoli Pasta 


Wednesday - Burgers n Chips - I've got bought burgers but will make the chips 


Thursday - Egg Fried Rice (Carys is working after school so I'm going to make the rice and then we'll cook it later in the evening)


Weekend - Normally we dont meal plan so as usual it will be whatever we fancy. There's another bank holiday because of the coronation so we'll just go with the flow of the weekend)


Ffi

Comments

  1. I do like the sound of the Greek- Style Yoghurt Chicken, it's good to use what you already have in. Have a great week. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont