Meal Planning Monday 15th May

 

Its the middle of May - this month is going really quick. Which means that soon Carys will be going to Cardiff for a few days and then it will be June.


Anyway off to the meal plan :


Monday - Dog and Child sitting - Pizza all round - although as I write this it seems that child has been bought home from nursery ill and I might be going home so it'll be....

Tuesday - I really fancy a big portion of pasta and sauce so that's what we're going to have

Wednesday -Carys wanted Pork with Apples which is this recipe here

Thursday - I will have pork loin steaks left so I'm thinking Pork Tikka Massala

and that 's as far as I've got this week so ...


Ffi

Comments

  1. May really is flying over, in fact the whole year is.
    Oh no! I hope the child is feeling better soon. I have made that Mustardy pork & apples recipe before and my family loved it. I need to add it to our meal plan soon. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont