Meal Planning Tuesday 30th May 2023

 

I hope you all had a fab bank holiday weekend, I spent the day sorting out the kids rooms - mainly because Carys has been sleeping in Afon's room and mainly because they're not here. But both my kids come home tonight and Afon's first year at uni is done. Its flown by.

Anyway back to the Meal Plan

Tuesday - I think its only me so I may grab a ready meal

Wednesday - Pasta Broccoli Bacon

Thursday - I think Carys is going to Birmingham but will need to check -if so I might get Afon to come out for a meal.

Friday - I'm cooking tonight at J's and I fancy something different so we are having Egyptian. I've seen this recipe for Arayes - and that and some carrot salad and some hummus might be it but that's because the weather has turned warm. I mean look at that for some sun. I'm also hoping that this is not the only sun we get because summer holidays arent until August. Although it is now a month until I go to London so also some sun there would be lovely too.

 Have a fab week


Ffi

Image of the weather in Aberystwyth and the temperatures

Comments