Sun's out

 Yes I know, its not as hot as anywhere not in the UK but the sun was out on Saturday so Carys and I wandered into town. We did some charity shop browsing and buying, Carys got a silk vest top which when we then realised was from Gap so that was a bargain at £3.50 and I got a linen black skirt from M&S for £4.50. Carys then went off to help her friend bake a cake as in her words Everyone should know how to bake mum so that left me to my own devices.


I mean when the sea and sky are that blue , there is only one thing for it. I went and sat on the beach and read. It was just fab, would have been a bit better if the people sat next to me didnt have music blaring but if you closed your eyes for a bit you could have been in the south of France (also there were French people on the beach chattering away). 


I'm looking forward to more sunny evenings so I can go to many more beaches. We are so lucky round here to have many beaches that are nice and even better dont get hugely busy. I tend to go to the local ones and even when they are busy its not that bad.


Where is your favourite beach? Or sun spot


Ffi


Comments

  1. It is nice to be seeing more of the sun! I just wish it would warm up a bit I have some nice spring dresses that I want to wear.
    It sounds like you had a lovely time. I love a good mooch around the charity shops. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive been a skirt all week. And sandals. Thats it now, no more tights until it rains!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont