I've erupted

 

As you all know I've had a bad week what with husbands being more like ostriches etc etc..
So you'll all be happy to know that this morning I erupted. We were tidying last night and every time I'd try to broach the subject of our situation, Neb shrugged me off.

This morning though it all came to head when I vented my anger and went off on one- a bit like the volcano above. It all came blurting out and I told him that if I didn't get these things off my chest then our marriage wouldn't last. I even slapped him across the face (oops!). 

We made up before I went to work with him apologizing lots for everything and promising that things would get better, and so far things are getting there I think. 

We had Bel's birthday party today and he thanked me for organising a great cake (he did try baking one but disaster struck), for the party bags (filled with sweets, party toys and glo sticks) and for making Bel's party enjoyable.

He has kindly gone out to get me some chips now and some cider and when he gets back we will watch the rugby together and then do some more tidying ready for his mother's visit tomorrow.

I hope that this is the start of better days and that my posts will be happier and mad (again!)

Bye for now

BNMx

Comments

  1. Good for you:) Sometimes ostriches need a fright to get them running! Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Just found your blog off of Seven Years On! You make me laugh... a lot! I have to make like a volcano sometimes, too. Gonna keep checking back. :)

    And, hoping you don't think I'm a crazed stalker, you have really gorgeous hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that's what happens you keep it in and let it fester - eventually it will come out. As though I have any room to talk - I keep it in a lot of times. But truly? They can't know how you are feeling if you don't tell them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As Jen said good for you, hope it's done him some good and has the desired effect and that it lasts. Glad Bel's party went well, we are having Isaac's 'funny unofficial' bday party tmw, just finished cake. Hope u enjoyed chips and cider and mil visit isn't too stressful x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet you feel alot better now. You shouldn't carry all the burden by yourself. I am glad Bel's party went well. I bet she had a great time. You are a fab Mum. xxxWixxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you, sometimes it's the only way to get our feelings across, hope the situation gets a lot better for you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. We need to erupt every now and again otherwise we'd burst and that would be really messy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for all your comments - it did make me feel better and I know I shouldn't keep things in but its what I do.
    Alisha - my hair normally looks like I've been dragged through a hedge but stalk away
    Wi - defo on for supper next week!
    Superlittlemen - hope Isaac enjoys the party and cake!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey my friend, I've got something for you at my place.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont