Shiny Happy People

Back in the start of February, I was tagged by Pippa@A Mothe'sr Ramblings (I know I'm slow getting it done, sorry x) in the Shiny Happy People meme. I think this meme possibly originated with Rosie Scribble but I may be wrong

Anyway the rules of this meme is as follows:

1. Name a song that makes you happy - a song you would listen to if you needed a sudden injection of happiness. And
2. Post an image that makes you smile. It can be anything - a silly photo, an image taken from the Internet, It just has to make you smile.


Anyway the song  that always makes me smile, is a Take That classic that would bring us all rushing to the dancefloor when we are at uni and even now I am known to do the Lulu part when I hear it on the radio (I think its my red hair). This is a song with the boys looking very young in the video!But still very yummy so if you want to join me in some fwaooring (its a word honestly)





And now a photo, I've picked a photo from our collection which is us having fun with a book that we had bought for Car but I think we had more fun with it! first there's Bel - who looks to be a sleeping bear and then

 

 there's me: 

 


As I've no idea who has or hasn't been tagged then please help yourself.


BNMx


PS  have had a minor blow out at Neb but may not have sunk in time will tell and our car is not fixed and it is possibly the fuel pump!

Comments

  1. Great pictures and I'll happily join you in some fwaooring.

    Hope things have sunk in with Neb. And I hope your car get's fixed soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that song reminds me of uni as well! Love the pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices of song and photos .... I hope it 'gave good feeling!!!!!' Good luck with the car fixing. Wi xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I L.O.V.E that song! I also, despite my lack of red hair, can't help but squeal *ahem* I mean belt out the Lulu bit - every self-respecting woman should in my opinion! ;o)

    And I love that book too - looks like so much fun! Nice pics x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't know the song but am enjoying it and can see that I would have loved it back then!

    As for Neb - sometimes you just have to go off on them for the realization to sink in. Sorry about the car - I'd be lost without mine, seriously! Hope it gets fixed soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that book, what awesome pictures! I can see this would keep my little girl entertained for ages in front of the mirror!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You make an adorable green frog. Those masks are too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my god, I am transported back, Friday night, Venue, dancefloor, sticking to the floor, aftershock, Hard***s pizza place on the way home ......... those were the days!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont