The elephant man cometh...

Hello all.

Its been a very busy week here chez BNM, mostly covered in snot but hopefully by the end of the weekend we will all be covered in chocolate

The girls are still ill though Bel is now back in school - Car is still covered in snot bless!! The shouts of juice are being replaced with shouts of Medsin mummy, tissue Mummy, awi Mummy!

To make matters worse Neb has turned into the elephant man as half is face is now swollen due to a bad tooth - he is meant to be having the root canal next week if the swelling goes down. I was going to post you a picture of the elephant man here but its really revolting and not what we all want on a Friday!

Tonight I'm off out with W+W for our monthly(ish) girls meal - it was meant to be at chez BNM - but needless to say my tidy house preXmas is now a mess again!! As you know from a previous post (see here) we will not be eating any dogs dinners thank you very much but I may be kind and take some of the lovely Green and Blacks chocolates with me for them to try.

It was a lovely suprise when I opened my post yesterday and discovered not one not two but several Green & Blacks chocolate bars in the envelope.  Even Neb who is in pain said blimey love - I then had a make up a small white lie about how I'm reviewing them by email (will probaly not go to heaven now!!) but we are all looking forward to eating the chocolate!!

Anyway off to do some more work (!)

BNMx

Comments

  1. enjoy your chocolate, have a big slab for me and pray tell me how did miss doing that one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I linked you over at mine today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am officially jealous of all this Green and Blacks. I want some!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmmmmm....chocolate can make almost anything better:) PS Thanks for your hilarious comment on my blog post about your daughters convo with the MIL about tampons. That was so funny I almost peed my pants while reading. Thanks for making my day:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont