Helloo....

Yes its me - and I'm not really here.
Bel was off school for three days last week with a fever, cough and cold. She is now getting better and will be back in school today.
Car though has now started coughing and pointing to different parts of herself saying it hurts...

Me I'm awake (kinda - been up since 6am!) but am very busy in work so have no time for a proper post - ie answering all your questions, but hopefully if not too tired tomorrow will do so then!! I am still trying to keep up with you all and comment but if I don't then I will.


Bye for now
Gotta get dressed...BNM (in my dressing gown!!)

Comments

  1. it never rains but it pours, eh+ Good to hear she getting better. sorry about the car tough. Would calpol help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everyone in your family gets better soon! It's hard to get anything accomplished when you've got sick kiddos and/or sick hubby around. Hugs all around! Take care of yourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone has been going down with some kind of lurgy - take care!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont