EEEUGHHHHHHH

Please don't read the following if having your breakfast.... no really don't!

How do I get her to cough it up - no not spit it out cough it up!
Car has a very loose cough and she has been swallowing the expe, crap I can't spell it phlegm.
I can see its starting to annoy her. Anyway after a play in the park yesterday where all I got was seesaw please (she is very polite, I've no idea where she gets this from!!) she had a huge coughing fit before we got into the car.

So being a good mum (or so I thought) there's me trying to get her to spit it out until Neb says - "don't teach her to spit that's not ladylike!". So she doesn't spit - no she spews it out ..all over her coat... not spit, not spew but streams of phelgm.... uuuh .. amn not very good at any kind of puke stuff so there's me trying not to be sick . It dribbles out of her mouth and sticks to her coat, rivers of whiteness!! It stops (or so I thought!) and I put her in the carseat where she starts again and like the good mother I am I catch it.....

I don't think my husband will ever recover from the look on my face when I wiped it off with a tissue!!

Comments

  1. The things we do as mothers hey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same problem, but Eliza still swallows it which is gross and why she still has a cough 6 months later... I long for her to spit it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what is grosser(is that a word) the swallowing (and you can hear her doing it) or the stream of white phlegm that I caught yesterday!!
    Sorry if you're eating your lunch btw!!

    BNMx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL - ahhh the glamour of being a mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending you a biohazard suit, matching gas mask and gloves by mail. It's the only thing that will protect you from the trials and tribulations of daily motherhood. Hilarious post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you officially need to receive a medal for active service on the front line of mother/parenthood!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont