Analytics and Referrals.

Now sometimes I get a bit anal about how people get here - not you - the other people and so I'm listed on Technorati (don't know what it is so don't ask me!) and I've set up google analytics to see where you all are (here).

Anyway I went on just now and there's been talk recently on the blogsphere about the traffic sources and the keywords that people use to get to you.
Now I thought my blog was quite normal so I don't normally look here but because I'm nosy a sheep I looked.

Here's a selection
- ooh there's posh (obviously about this post)
- st dwynwen's day in welsh (here)
- femibion and prozac blogs (well I use femibion but PROZAC - really!!)
-hot mummy wale - well thank you that sounds ok doesn't it but when you put into google, actually don't , especially not if in work - do I look like that kinda person!!!

BNMx

PS now realised that if you put that in - I'm 4th but I may not be the kinda thing their looking for.

Comments

  1. Damn it, you found my googling secrets! how else do you think i found you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got here through another blog 'Its a Mummys Life'. Google analytics facinates me too though. I have a blog post called 'The Big O' that keeps getting those kind of unexpected its and its about an onion, might have to change the name!! Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did the what with the what now? Such technicalities about which it is not possible for me to know... my head is about to explode.

    Google here I come to gen up on these things. Thanks for the enlightenment... I think!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Google Analytics , tecnortai & hot mummy wale?! What have I missed! I need to do some google search!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Atleast I came with something related to the title. It's the other type of referral I'm after though. You are on visiting referrals and I'm on program referrals.

    It seems your blog attracts some strange results, atleast you're ranked high in google :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Referral guide - I did honestly think that you were owning up to the weird one then because I doubt it was Heather (is it that bad in Lapland?)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. its ok- am not 4th any more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep you are 4th but you have lost me with all your techno talk, did my usual switch off thingy there with the blank look like when DH starts with the programming talk!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont