Answers as promised

Hi all.

Well I'm back even if both the girls are down with the dreaded lurgy that everyone seems to have. Bel went to school yesterday and today but with the temperature she has this evening(again!!) I don't think she'll be in school tomorrow and we will probaly be off to the doctors. Car is now offing, as she calls it too and all I get asked now is tissue mummy tissue. So both the girls are in bed and as Neb is out in pool here I am all yours trying to catch up and ready to answer all the questions.

So here are the answers:

1) After checking with Very Bored in Catalunya on Twitter and finding out that I can only pick one favourite famous Welsh person... I pick  aaagh I can't pick one .. I tried so (sorry) here's too:

Rob Brydon for making me laugh
















and Ioan Gruffudd who I wouldn't throw out of my bed any morning.
















2) Thankfully Insomniac Mummy had an easier choice - and I choose Bourbons.. custard cremes should in fact be banned in my world.

3) Well really Gigi's should be 3/5 seeing as it took her a while to think of the question. In answer to your question Gigi, I decided to start blogging because I needed to get things out of my system. Neb and me are in a financial slump - where I'm currently the sole earner and short of me burying him under the patio (with a little help from some friends can I say) I started to read blogs and then eventually I was (gulp) brave enough to start my own. It took me a while to think of a name but I just wanted somewhere where I could lay myself bare, lay my feelings out and Bare Naked Ladies was on the radio so I came up with Bare Naked Mummy. I'm also lucky that I haven't had many random followers of the dirty old men kind.

4) Now onto SuperLittleMen (whose blog you need to check out if only to share your love with her) (ooh and btw I now know that I know her in the non blogosphere and this is such a hard question!!)
.... see mind blank now.. what do I do when (I think) noone is lookin...erm....

5) To It's a Mummy's Life it would have to be Jeremy Kyle as even I couldn't go as far as Gordon Brown. But hey if you all don't know which you'd procastinate with when the world is ending then I will let you chose
Jezza:
 
or
Gordon Brown!

... look he's pouting at you(!!)

6) To Tara's demands I confess that I love really cheesy 80s music and while writing this tonight I am listening to a mixture of songs from Glee - cheese to the max!CHEESE!!

Thanks to Notes to self for questions 7, 8 and 9...

7) One of my recent most memorable blogging moments was actually to appear on Josie's blogroll for the Sleep is for the Weak writing workshop. I felt like a big part of something that day, and even though non bloggy friends say my work is genius it made me cry to think that someone who is an old blogger a long time blogger thought that of me! And to think that it all came from a Tuesday Twitter ( PS To all of you who follow me on Twitter - Tuesday is normally the night to find me!!

8) After looking at my reader and sighing at the number of blogs I follow I promise to get back to this question about my favourite top five bloggy posts later... 

9) I would love to live in a forever clean house with my family in a land where money was not needed and everything would be free.. if that's not possible somewhere close to the sea and warm please... New Zealand would do fine! (I think its to do with being Welsh and the sheep ratio....!!)

10) To Make do Mum -one of my gulty pleasures is being able to eat the Nutella straight from the jar while watching a super cheesy classy film like Dirty Dancing (because who wouldn't have wished to be able to dance with Patrick Swayze like that --- umm and I know the words too!!)

11) Tattie Weasel - I have honestly no idea who I'd like to be for a day... I don't think answering this is going to be happening anytime soon -I am happy being me but I think maybe I'd like some of someone else's cleaners/ money!!

12) due to my dodgy shift button that nearly became q120(!)... right then £500 - I think Josie that I would cut my hair because believe me it looks like I've been dragged through the hedge backwards most of the time and I haven't cut mine since before Car was born (!) and then I'd treat myself to some new clothes but picked by someone like Gok Wan (do we think he'd give his services for free!) and then I'd hire myself a chauffeur and go and meet up with some of my friends and go out for the evening all glammed up. 
I've just wrote that and realised that I may need more than £500!!!

And a final thank you to Organic Motherhood with Cool Whip
who's nearly as mad as me but here's a question for you What the heck is cool whip?

So there you are .. my answers... I told you I was mad didn't I... and now I'm going to catch up with you all.
I hope to blog again this week but its gone super busy in work now the damned students are back and examboards are looming but as Car is getting up super early again you'll proably get some half awake jibberish!!
Also I need some ideas on Pirate party games for Bel's birthday party which we will be holding on the last Saturday of the month. I'd also like a simple cake idea!!

Cheers for now - there's a beer in the fridge that has my name on it!!!

BNM
x







Comments

  1. Cheers! Very disappointed in you Miss, you didnt answer my question, what do you do when no one is looking! Not that I would answer that.

    Pity I'm not closer, would love to make a girlie bday cake and could have done Bel's, we are giving Isaac his bday party that day as well - he wants a pigging Super Mario cake, and we are taking 4 of his friends to a 'make your own pizza party' at Pizza Hut.

    Pirates games, got to include pin the hook on Captain Hook, get Neb a big sheet of paper and give him Bel's felt tips and set him to work during the day! Also dont they play lots of games in peter Pan, maybe something along those lines as that involves pirates. And a treasure hunt, get lots of those gold chocolate coins in.

    Hope that has helped, you know me, I love this stuff, ohh another idea, use something as a plank and do musical plank instead of musical chairs, god I'm on a roll x

    ReplyDelete
  2. SuperLittleMen - see I was meant to answer that and was going to come back to it and forgot... Can you not send a cake through the post?! No - oh ok then!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry the kids are sick! That's the worst (even when they are big! So no, that doesn't change....). Thanks for answering my question(s) - I've always wondered about your name - but now it's perfectly clear! And yeah - I'm glad you don't have any creepy old men following.

    Definitely do a treasure hunt - with a treasure map (x marks the spot, etc). If I think of anything else I'll let you know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry - but ummm.. Ioan Gruffudd is damn fine.... :) I've had a slight obsession with him for at least 10 years ;) yummy..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being you is a perfectly good answer and thanks for reminding me that there are some Hot/lovely young men from Wales!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont