The wrong side of the morning.

Welcome. It's 5.33 am.  Car has decided that its time to come "stairs Mummy".

This is the conversation I've just had with her:

"Milk Mummy"

I wake up turn lamp on and give her her milk and then put her back into her cot.

I go back to bed and try and sleep when "juice Mummy". I try and ignore it so it then turns into "Huggie Juice mummy"

I get out of bed pass her the juice, and try and get her back into her cot.

"Mummy Bed, Lights off". I put her into our bed - move her over so I have space and then try and get into bed.

I lie down "Milk Mummy", "No Car", demandingly "Milk Mummy" Neb turns over and says "NO".  I try and close my eyes - demands get louder and I get up go to loo and take her dstairs Mummy.

I am sitting on the sofa with the lights off in the living room (hoping she'll go back to sleep) with blankie over us ( opened out sleeping bag) with Boomerang on (Cbeebies doesn't start until 6 am - neither does much else -so luckily for me its Top Cat!!

BNM

zzzzzz

Comments

  1. I have a groclock. Little one loves it. It's set to 7:30am and she is great at waiting to make a fuss until the sun is up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Groclock sounds a very useful idea - I have a wakeful pair of sprogs too and I long for them to be teenagers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I feel your pain! but glad to say I have not had one that early for some time now. Hope she naps for you today. Mich x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont