Family Fun Fun Fun

Hello - I am here, I've been busy in work over the last two days but am off now for a long weekend. I could get very used to these short working weeks you now.. wonder if my boss will allow it!!

Anyway life is full of fun here, we went on a Bank Holiday Monday Mystery Adventure with the girls to meet up with the inlaws. More on that when I get the pics on - probably tomorrow...

After saying on many blogs recently, how I'm not being seen by PR's I have the following things waiting to be reviewed: Playdoh Fun Factory, Ponds Cold Cream and some Wilko Nappies. As soon as I'm with it -tomorrow night then - will write them.

I'm off to the Urdd Eisteddfod tomorrow which is in my area for a day of fun with the girls and then on Friday I will be off to see my new niece for the first time.

Anyways y'all I'm off to eat some food and possibly tweet a bit before going up the stairs to bedland.

See you tomorrow...

BNM

BTW Tomorrow is start of pool season here - so will be blogging and tweeting to my little heart's content as will have custody of laptop!!

Comments