Fun for all - REVIEW

I was lucky enough recently to be sent a Play-doh fun factory which was a god send over the half term believe you me. I know it's been lovely and warm but when you have two fair skinned girls and when its been so hot outside what do you do with them. Well, I tell you what we did we played with Play-doh.

The Play-Doh fun factory is a great Play-Doh set with everything fitting in nicely into the pack and as its the 50th anniversary of Play-Doh this year, the fun factory has been made to commemorate the first fun factory.
When I bought it home, Car exclaimed "I love paydoh, Mummy" and has been playing with it every day since - we've even been playing with it at 7am!!
Play-Doh products are non toxic and this was tested out when Car tried to eat some of it. Even though Play-Doh products are aimed at 3+ range, Car who is nearly 2 and a half loves it. Bel has also been making plates of food out of the stuff as well as laughing hysterically at the spaghetti hair.
Playing with the girls and Play-Doh Fun Factory has made me realise that there is some mess I can cope with. I also realised that playing Play-Doh on newspaper (because I was trying to save my tablecloth) is not a good idea as it dries out the Play Doh!!

But please, is it just me or does it really annoy you when they mix the colours too!

BNM

Comments

  1. Yes, it annoys me when they mix the colours, or leave it out and it goes hard and then there are brown lumps all over the house that looks like sh.....:) We love playdough too all the same:) Jen.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont