Dear So and So,the office move version

Dear Office Manager

So I said I'd come in today out of the goodness of my heart - only for half a day mind.
This didn't mean you could make me your office junior and do all the photocopying. It is not funny!
I have though done it all!

Yours tired and peed off

working BNM


Dear Office Colleagues

I will miss you all terribly and may do less work because you are not there. We must have lunch soon!

Will promise not to cry and look forward to seeing you at end of October!

working BNM


Dear Old College

I will miss you, I will even miss this:
I hope they find a good use for you!  

Image Copyright Jeff Thomas. This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.0 Generic Licence. To view a copy of this licence, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, 171 Second Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, California, 94105, USA.

working BNM

Dear Neb

You are a randy old goat. Please leave me alone tonight though as I am tired. Unless of course I drink lots of wine!

Tired BNM

Dear Kids

I will do lots with you this weekend but remember that I have shattered myself out. Maybe something simple, like watching a DVD!

I love you both

BNM

Comments