Dear So & So

Dear Glee Project people 

Thank you, thank you and thank you for making a grown women very happy. I am so looking forward to seeing Damian in Glee (which starts back here again next week) but note its not always a good idea to make me scream while kids are in bed!


(just in case you have no idea who I mean!)

Thank you
 Biggest Glee fan in Wales, BNM

Dear husband

Its nice that you are not working on Sunday. I am looking forward to Sunday snuggles with you.
Other things too.

Love you 
BNM

Dear Bel and Car
Please don't disturb mummy and daddy on Sunday morning. In fact, you could have a lie in (in your own beds). 
Love you
BNM

Dear Sunday
I am going to surround myself with my family and not think about what happened. If I am happy then the sadness and tears can't leak through. I will be strong like she was to that day. 
BNM

Dear Readers
Hello all - how are you?
Thank you for listening to my rants!
BNM


Remember you can join in over there at Kat's

Comments