Missing me

Just a short post to ask if anyone had realised I'd been missing!

Its been a very busy and hectic week, and I now have 2 days left in my old office. I have managed to pack everything (yes everything!) into boxes and still continue to struggle with daily life! Not all the photocopying I wanted done is done but I've managed to get new photocopier delivery date from our financial administrator. YEAH.

Due to this, I have been coming home for the past week absolutely knackered, have still managed to feed the kids (even ish stuck to meal time Monday plan!), have put them to bed and every night have had some alcohol while watching the TV. But its OK - because according to new research we are all allowed to have a nightcap now (I may not be as old as actually required but hey ho!)

Anyway, watch out for posts on the weekend with competitions in (for UK residences only)

BNM

Comments