Hair Miracle

Back in June, I told you all about the bane in my life - the girls' hair!

But yeahhah I have found a solution and being kind! person, blogger, got nothing else to talk, I thought I'd share it with you:

This picture doesn't give the brush justice and the colour is a shocking neon pink which at least means we can't lose it.
What is it, well its a Tangle Teezer brush and it is the best thing I have spent money on this month.

The girls love it and there are no more aws in the house in the morning ! It even goes through my hair with ease. There is a bit on the website which has all the science bit, if you want to read it but I'm just glad it works especially as term start on Monday!

Anyway I'm off now! Tom & Jerry beckons and if you keep reading you'll be able to win the dvd soon!

BNM

This is not a review, this is just me sharing with you all as I'm kind!
 

Comments