How many days?

Can you believe there is 35 days left until Halloween and 89 days left until Christmas!

So what are my kids raving about?

Here's a clue:

Image: Salvatore Vuono / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Yes, thats it Christmas lists are on their minds. AAGH!

Me, I have so many things to do before I even think of that, there's Neb's family coming up for half term, his birthday in November (as in his 40th and I'm organising it!), and what with work being mad (including my move - did I tell you they made me move offices again!!) I have no time to think!

All would have been fine if this hadn't arrived through the door this week and Car then found it!
AAAH.. someone pass me the wine!!!


BNM

Comments

  1. It is far, far too early. It is also my boys birthday on Halloween so he is doubly excited!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont