Pick a fight

Yeah, you want to have a go, come on I'm in that mood today.

PMT and a cold, just great and because today is that day, I'm in a foul mood.

Neb didn't know what was wrong , and asked me while shopping what the hell was wrong, so I replied what's the day, and he went Sunday and I went the date and he went I didn't know I was meant to remember every bloody anniversary!

Which to be fair, he shouldn't and I should live through these days. I should remember the good things, not this one bad thing.

But I can't and every year on this date I will pick a fight with anyone, and I'm the one who is meant to be getting over this. Except I don't think I am, I miss her more today than I did yesterday. There are things I wish she knew (and yes even this anonymous thing I would share with her because I know she would get it!).
We all know that if she was here things would be different but things will never be that different again.

I best go off and be maudlin somewhere else folks. Plus I'm in charge of a pork fillet with apple sauce for supper! Best not burn it!!

BNM

Comments

  1. Not sure what to say (I guess it's a man thing to be rubbish at things like this) but I am thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking of you earlier today as thought it was today or tomorrow. I clearly remember cycling along the High St & stopping by a front door to answer my phone to C, & the women in the house asking me not to talk on my mobile outside her house. I was not very polite. All our love. She would be very proud of you & the girls xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont