Meal Planning Monday

Today I thought I'd join in with At home with Mrs M's Meal Planning Monday as I think I need to organise myself this month, especially since school has restarted and with the start of the new students academic year fastly approaching! I also think if I start writing it down and using this lovely planner, we will stick to it.


Monday: Pizza Potatoes with spaghetti hoops for the kids, left over Chinese for me and Neb
Tuesday : Gnocchi and Tomato Bake with garlic bread
Wednesday: undecided as yet but it may be an unhealthy McD's as I need to finish packing this damned office
Thursday: Fish bites, chips and broccoli
Friday: Chicken wrapped up with Bacon, Mashed Potato, Gravy and peas

And for those of you that don't know what Pizza Potatoes are, here's the recipe:

Bake potatoes as normal
Once cooked, half and take potato out of skin. Mix potato with tin tuna, cheese and sweetcorn. Place mix back in skins, scatter with more cheese and cook through for 10 mins more or until cheese has melted.

They are very yummy and a good and easy first day back at school dinner!

(the recipe came from my recipe book, which has recipes from Good Food magazines, Bella Magazines and other sources so this may not be my own)


If you want to join in, then pop over to At home with Mrs M and you can see what everyone else is eating

Bye for now


BNM

Comments

  1. This all sounds delicious! I was intrigued about the pizza potatoes so glad you gave the recipe!
    I'm also loving the sound of Friday's dinner :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont