Dear So & So, the covered in paper edition





I'm joining in late because I've just read a very funny one where apparently I attract deviants, you know the weirdos who search for "bad parenting naked" and get me!

Anyway, digressing again

Dear Work

Yes, I know I am moving next Thursday and I know that I have to pack but to be honest I have so much crap to do that I will struggle. I have not seen the room I'm moving to yet- and yet you think I can just carry on and pack while sorting out the start of the academic year. If I go home tonight and drink lots of wine it is all your fault. Actually, you could even buy me some wine that would be nice!
Yours
The Working mum side of BNM

Dear Bel and Car

Thank you for actually behaving. Thank you for playing nicely together. But remember that come Sunday you will be going to sleep at a reasonable time and you will get up nicely for me on Monday. If you don't I may explode

your loving but slightly stressed BNM (see above for why)

Dear NITS

JUST BOG OFF.  SCHOOL HASN'T EVEN STARTED AND YOU ARE BACK. I'M NOT HAPPY AS EVERYTHING SEEMS TO HAVE STOPPED WORKING. BRING BACK INSECTICIDES

Yours one peed off BNM

Dear Husband

Happy Anniversary for Sunday. I love you. Thank you for getting me drunk on Wednesday. I may need to get drunk again tonight and until we move!

Love  me

Comments