Listography - 5 things I did this summer

So, September is upon us and summer is coming to an end (unless we have an Indian heatwave which would be nice!!) . And as the summer is now over, yeah I am resigned to this fact I thought I'd join in with Kate Takes 5: Listography which is all about things you did this summer so here goes:

1) We spotted lots of animals while out and about:







2) We enjoyed the sun (when it appeared)





3) We grew things (yes alright only the sunflowers really grew but they were so nice!)



4) We had family fun on holiday in North Yorkshire


 and finally

5) We caught up with friends!
(yes I know I've shown the curry one before but it was so nice, and the second  one is the cooking of it!)


I hope you all had a great summer too - why not join in with the Listography over at Kate Takes 5

BNM

Comments

  1. That curry looks wonderful - I feel hungry now.

    I am glad you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont