Disorganised Mummy

So its the start of the working week and here I am again sat waiting for the pasta to cook. Yes at 7.15 in the morning. This is the pasta for Bel's pack lunch. This is not the Cheese and Bacon puffs she was expecting!

Hello my name is BNM and I'm disorganised. I think the only place I am organised is the work desk (which hopefully has arrived at new office!).

 And my excuse, becuase you know as all Disorganised mummies I will have one - well last night was roast dinner night but not only that we made biscuits:


A herd of dinosaurs to be precise!!

BNM

Comments

  1. I love the herd of dinosaurs - I'd love to make them. So much more fun then making the packed lunch.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont