Starlight

I love the night sky but not as much as Neb who loves it.

Unfortunately, I have a very unhappy Neb at the moment. You see yesterday I heard about the Supernova on the news. The one that you can see in the night sky over the next couple of nights. But we have a problem, it has been raining and cloudy and useless for any kind of spotting round here.

Neb thinks that he is jinxed - as he has never been able to see anything interesting in the night sky. He has never seen a shooting star, or meteors, missed Hayley's Comet last time around and also missed the eclipse as it clouded over. Luckily for him I have seen plenty of shooting stars being a country girl and living with no light pollution. This he doesn't like.


Image: suphakit73 / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

So if you have any hints on how he can see one or will help me pray to the great god of cloudless nights then please do - I will then have one very happy bunny.

BNM

And on a very randomtenuous link - here's a star song .. well it has star in it somewhere, and it may help me from wanting to scream when I keep on getting Sky adverts for Glee coming soon.....





PS Having just listened to that song, I've realised that actually the only stars are the one singing it and what I thougt was star rockets in flight, is actually sky rockets in flight. Oh Well!!

Comments