Listography: 5 Celebrities I'd love to have a drink with

Yes, another fantastic Listography from Kate Takes 5.

So, who would I love to have a drink with, well :



 Richard Herring - because he makes me laugh, and has a very dirty mind. I've recently been listening to his podcasts and OMG if that's him sober, imagine him after one or two drinks!

Michael Sheen (apparently he was in Twilight -but I've never seen it). I watched the Passion play (based in Port Talbot) recently and he directed and starred in it. He was also on the radio on Friday and as we're both Welsh we should have loads in common, like a love of rugby and drink!

Liam Neeson, the Irish rascal, I love his films and would love to sit and have a good craich with him.

(Have just realised that I have the start of a good joke here, an Englishman, an Irishman, a Welshman went to a pub.....)


David Tennant, because he is simply gorgeous!

And finally Miranda Hart because I love her sense of humour and I think she may actually be taller than me!!


There we are, my 5 ... why don't you have a go!

BNM

Comments