Owl you glad I'm here.....

Yes, I know I said I wouldn't be here, but as Car has made me sit next to her because she's feeling sick (she drank her milkshake too fast), I thought I'd pop on!!!

Image: africa / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

So, the reason behind the weird (or normal) title.

Well I took the girls into town today to pay for our new sofa. Well not new, but recycled new from a fab shop in town - 3 seater sofa £150- will just have to wait for it to be delivered now!

Anyway, while there I did some shopping (with a big thanks to Mr tax man for our rebate!), and it seems that Owls are in this year. Look what I bought Bel:

from M & Co (£20... its lovely!)

I couldn't find an owl for Car but she did get this:

from M & Co (£18, because Car gets hot so cardigans for her!)

And me , well fussy old me even managed to get some clothes! Which I know is a miracle!!

Anyway, that is what we've done today. Off to finish the curry soon (Bel's choice of supper from one of our Annabel Karmel books, keep your fingers crossed that the girls eat it! 

I may even pop over tomorrow but I have Sunday lunch with my dad planned before he goes jetting all over the world - so not jealous!!

BNM

this is not a review, I thought I'd share with you that I have fun shopping with my girls!!

 

Comments