Fresh....er not really

See my pun up there, well it has a clue about where I've been, why I've not been around much and why you won't see that much of me for the next few weeks!


Image: photostock / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Its all his fault (well possibly not him per se, I think mine may look less fresh faced than that).

As you may or may not know I work at an University (in Wales, that's it no more clues!), and tomorrow they land.. the freshers, the new students. Having just moved offices, I have been photocopying and planning like crazy and next week registration hits us!! AAAGH!! PANIC!!!

So, this is why I am not Fresh or here  (though you know I may find 5 mins on weekend!). Next week, will be hectic and non stopping and .... oh god I need more cider....

BNM

PS If you know anyone who is going away to university, don't worry I and all the staff at my place of work will be nice and kind and will not shout!!!

 

Comments