Vlog post - Meme &Secret Post

A long time ago, I swore somewhere ( no, not there), that I would never vlog.

But after some deliberation ( and winning a new ipod mmm) I have decided to bite the bullet and vlog!

So when it decides to upload and process (we may be here some time,) here is the vlog incorporating this meme and my secret post club package.





So I hope you like it.

Sorry about the accent - if I knew how to subtitle it I would!!

A big thanks to Whimsical Wife for my secret post club package - I am the envy of the office with my gorgeous hand cream. and I hope that my secret post arrived too!!

Comments

  1. I would LOVE to see this Vlog; but it tells me I have to accept your friend request? I thought we were already friends?

    ReplyDelete
  2. BRILLIANT! Very, very clever Vlog. I loved it and your accent! Although I must confess it took a second or two for my brain to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and did I prounounce your name right? Hope it made you realise that not all in the Universe is out to get you! BNMx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, the first pronounciation (GeeGee) is correct.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice vlog! LOL the contents of your purse show you have children. :) Especially if you have approximately 352 pens inside.

    AND I'm very proud, I understood your accent. :D You'd laugh at mine. Here's you a text example of my nice Texas accent:

    "Hi theyre, Bair Nayked Mum! Yer dawter and mah son have thuh sayme thang goin' on with thuh drawin' own stuff they're not supposed to."

    Okay, maybe it's not that bad... to me. :)

    Awesome vlog. Do more! Do more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful vlog - and you won an ipod! how cool is that! the hand cream looks yum, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LURVE your accent! ... chocky-rocky especially. Don't know what it is; just love to hear you say it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chocky Rocky is not anything dodgy or risky - its a recipe for some yummy treats! http://www.sainsburys.co.uk/groceries/index.jsp?bmUID=1270026916223
    BNMx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww lovely vlog & you make me look positively orderly with my bag!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful video!! LOVE your accent :)
    You received a really great package!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont