If your happy and you know it here's a meme!

I' m still trying to troll through my memes but as this has been bestowed on me by two lovely people (Nickie@Typecast) and Beth@It's My Good Life) I thought I'd do it next.



The rules of this meme are 1)Name 10 things that make you happy and then 2) tag some people.

So here they are 10 things that make me happy - in no particular order!

  1. My new ipod - which I won in case you hadn't heard - which I am slowly getting my music on and know that I've worked out how to upload my videos I may even post a video!
  2. Chocolate - always makes me smile, especially drinking home made hot chocolate and dunking yummy chocolate biscuits into it.
  3. My girls laughing - Car has a very catchy laugh which I dare you not to join in with!
  4. Walking in the spring, summer - I love walking but not hills ( really I normally end up carrying Car up them). I love seeing the countryside and finding bugs and worms!
  5. Cooking for the girls and Neb - especially when the girls eat it
  6. Going out with my friends makes me happy ( or drunk take your pick!)
  7. Watching cheesy films - you know Grease 1 and 2, Little shop of horrors, HSM1 & 2 (I haven't seen 3!). I think its the singalong that I like - I need to watch Mamma Mia next!
  8. Summer days drinking cider in a beer garden wtih my family.
  9. My new found happiness is my blogging, I love it, I love writing them (even if I can't spell all the time!) and I love being nosy finding out about your lives too.
  10. My husband makes me happy when we are not experiencing difficulties! In fact he makes me smile when he dances with the girls (dad dancing extraordinaire!) and when he makes up silly songs!
Now I have to tag some of you - it says 10 somewhere but its late now and I can't think that well so here I bestow it on:


Who's the Mummy ( if i give you a meme can I be in the tots 100 next month , please?)

My baby adventure - for the happy smile that I'm sure hasn't left her face

and that is it - if anyone else wants it then please take it - I need to go to bed!

BNMx

    Comments

    1. The same nine things make me happy (I must edit out the cooking - me & cooking? Don't mix! Baking & me? Maybe....) Now that you've learned how to upload videos - would love to see Neb dancing with the girls and Car's catchy laugh....

      ReplyDelete
    2. Those things make me happy too, minus the cheesy movies/musicals!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Oh, gracious... chocolate. It WOULD make me happy, but at this time there is none in my house. I'll just say, I was happy yesterday :) PMS is the devourer of the cacao here.

      I have to say, I totally agree with you on all yours. Especially cheesy musicals. You haven't lived if you haven't seen Paint Your Wagon. Clint Eastwood in a musical?! "GO ahead! Laugh, punk, laugh." Cheese is great. Mamma Mia is pretty good. You can't help getting up and singing, too. But I most certainly did NOT.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Great list - made me happy just reading it!

      Can't wait until the summer to indulge in no. 8!

      ReplyDelete

    Post a Comment

    Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont