Things I have learnt this week - Part 2

Not much happened here this week apart from the wrestling, and my secret post club parcel has arrived ( I will post about this shortly!) 

As this was so well received last week I thought I'd write another one for you all.
I've read lots of new blogs this week thanks in part to the biggest ever (honest!)BMB carnival over at Baby Baby  and also due to the latest Writing Workshop at Sleep is the Weak. My reader is now bursting at the seams and will surely implode soon.

Anyway, getting down to it...here is what I've learnt this week:

The most talked about thing to hit the mummy  blog world has landed - the Cybermummy conference in July  (1410 hits on Google). Unfortunately as an anonymous (well to my husband anyway) blogger much as I would love to meet up with all you guys I will not be going. I feel a bit like the poor kid at school due to this but please because I'm not going but honestly I don't smell!

From Twitter I learnt that the Woolworths pic and mix which I thought had disappeared has made a reapparance on the web but at quite an expense - I made myself up a pretend bag to see the price! 

I learnt that I have made an appearance on Google Streetview - which you'll only find if you know where I'm from and what I do in my lunchbreaks!

From my reader :
  • I've learnt that I am not the only bad mother in existance -  see here 
  • what happens when you decide that writing a blog is too much work
  • that even though I love Glee (as do others and here too) it seems that this is not shared by all- shame on you!
  • it turns out that even though we are all trying to recycle, the nhs still want to dole out shit
  • some pictures say everything and this is like our house, apart from the tidy hallway!
  • how things change after having kids - going out anyone
I've also been tagged with an award this week:

Many thanks to Nickie@Typecast for this award and I will be sharing the love soon.

Also thanks to Gigi for tagging me in the what's in your bag meme (even though for some reasons I thought it was a shoes one) and this too I will share with you all after I clean out the crap .

Anyway thats all for now folks - I better go back and pretend to do some more work!!!

BNMx

Comments

  1. A very hectic post and such a pleasure to read. And congrats on receiving that lovely award.

    CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello BNM - have I been to visit before? Not sure I have, as sometimes, like you, I don't know whether I'm coming or going with what's in my reader, following tweets, bobbing about reading posts then forgetting who they are etc. Have decided I must put blogs in the reader when I first decide I like someone's stuff rather than leave it for another day. So will start with you...now!
    A virtual pic n mix - I like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link, even if you don't agree. "Down with glee!". xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed reading those links, thank you:) Well done on the award too :) Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've had a busy week. Who doesn't like Glee - shocking?! That award should be edible - I think I am going to have to find a cupcake asap tomorrow having looked at that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How can anyone like Glee lol....

    You should do this every Friday, I enjoyed this weeks as well as last weeks ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your award BNM!! And that's neat about the Cybermummy Conference. I wonder how well attended it will be? We just had one here in the US too, but I didn't make it either. Have a great weekend!! XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like busy times! I never even knew there was a mummy-blogger conference in the UK... if only it was in Scotland. *sigh*

    Thankies for the link love! Have now added you to my reader. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have been busy! Thanks for the carnival mention. What a shame you can't make it to Cybermummy x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont