Ice, IceBaby

Yes you read it right. Ice, Ice Baby has turned into the girls favourite song. Yesterday whilst having their supper they started to sing it. First Bel would sing Ice Ice Baby then I'd hear this small voice repeating it.

So after supper I took them both in and asked Bel if this was the version they were singing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE


Oh no it wasn't the version that had hit our house was this one:



Aagh I don't know what to say Jedward fever seems to have hit our house.


Although I prefer them singing this to what they normally sing:


Bye for now
BNMx

Comments

  1. Don't tell anyone but I quite like the Jedward version ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isaac is going round singing 'we're going to Ibiza' becos whenever one of the boys says where are we going, that's DH standard reply so he played them a bit of the song

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont