Service will resume after a Peppa Pig break

Hello all - I have been very busy this week with work and assignments for the course I'm doing (on Supporting Students!) so I've been a bit blog free.
I have been busy reading your blogs and trying to comment and have starred many for a weekly round up which hopefully will be tomorrow (fingers crossed!)
Currently this evening, I have managed to make Car scream and have a tantrum whilst MIL on phone and now are watching PP (see below) whilst Neb is doing washing up and then he will cook supper! (I seem to have him well trained by now!)

See you soon...
BNMx

Comments

  1. Enjoy your supper, PP still a favourite in our house and the Wonderpets which drives me insane, I hate it with a passion!

    I'm trying to think up a weekly blog thing at the moment with little success, might be due to being so busy

    Have a good weekend x x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont