Meme's galore - I hear, I see. I feel!

As many of us (apparently) I seem to have a meme mountain to get through at the moment but I will start with the "I hear, I see, I feel" meme which has been passed on to me by Very Bored in Catalunya . I think she's passed this on to me due to the long running feud petty row we have about Glee. Basically I think we're gonna have to put Glee down to the "Marmite" syndrome.. you either love it or you hate it! (and we are still friends!)

I hear

Earlier - it was I like to move it, move it and other dancing songs e.g Jedward (AAGH!) and Black Betty (my choice!)
Now as Car has gone to bed, Bel is watching cartoons on Boomerang in her pyjamas before I get her reading books out. I can also hear next doors music (thanks to their tendency on playing bad music loud). and my fingers tapping a beat on the keyboard as I type.


I see

Earlier - my two darling girls dancing around on the pushed toys to one side floor, shaking their booties like pros!
Now - Not the living room floor - covered in toys yet again (I did tidy last night), its also covered in nappies (unused!) as Car is going through a phase on putting nappies on every doll, teddy, cat!
Bits of darkness through the now closed blinds (which need dusting!)
A cat curled up on the chair against the radiator.

I feel

Tired.. full day in work been and gone I will probaly be asleep soon.
Hungry - even though I have had some supper with the girls.
Hot - we turned the heating off yesterday and then it got too cold so we turned it back on and now I'm sat here in the warm living room in a cardigan boiling!


I smell

The chicken carcus boiling slowly making yummy stock!
Toast (and I don't know why - somebody said that I have a ghost following me with that smell but who knows!)

Now as with all good memes I need to pass this on, so I bestow this meme on:

Crystal Jigsaw 
Insomniac Mummy
Bringing up Charlie


Hope you are all doing fine and I'm off to do some more meme writing!!

(PS is anyone else havign a huge problem with the return key when editing their blogger blog! its doing my head in now!!)

BNMx

Comments

  1. Thanks for taking up the meme, and yes I'm also having issues with the return key, not sure if it's just when I'm using Google Chrome or not but it's bloody annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My return key just won't work in blogger. I am using Firefox if that is any help. Been like that for about 2 weeks now......Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. And continuing with memes, I've tagged you over at mine. http://www.itsmygoodlife.co.uk/2010/03/happy-101-meme.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for bestowing memeness upon me... I shall get to it shortly (I promise)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Firefox here too Jen and still return key problems!!
    BNM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Meme!;-)Glad I found your blog, looks good! LOL at the Glee feud! Presume you on the 'I Love Glee" side as I know how VBC feels about it!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont