I'm in a book

Last year, I published this post that was all about how to cope with toddler tantrums.

Well, now my contribution and many other handy hints from well other bloggers, some more well known than me has been published!

Toddlers: An Instruction Manual: A Guide to Surviving the Years One to Four (Written by Parents, for Parents) has been published by Joanne Mallon and can be bought on Amazon in both paperback and kindle versions.

 The book, which is possibly guaranteed to keep you sane while coping with toddlers is also raising funds for charity, as a portion of the royalties are going to Home-Start, a great charity who provide practical support to parents under stress. 

So, if your having fun tearing your hair out with a tantruming toddler, then why not support a good cause and go buy it. 

 And if you want to know what I felt, when I got that email from Joanne, then just know that words are not enough. This is me, little old me, small time in the closet blogger stuck for words to describe the exhilaration that I got in. YYEEEAHHAWH!

BNM

(obviously I will sign copies of my part of the book for you all, just queue up!)

 

 

Comments