Meal Planning Monday - January 23rd- 30th

After sticking fantastically well to the Meal Plan last week, here I am today with the new one. Everything went down well, the meatloaf was loved by all apart from OH (but he's a fussy bugger). I even took some into work where it was decided that they tasted like rissoles (the meatball kind and not the croquette kind, it may be a Welsh thing!). Believe it or not but Car loved it and proclaimed that I was the best cooker in the world! I made a rosti to go with it which everyone loved and makes a change from mash/chips!

This is a mega frugal one as it being near the end of January but not quite and pay stretching a bit thin, I'm going for simple but lovely food! Also, last night our freezer door was being temperamental and refused to shut (maybe due to ice build up) so am going to try and defrost it at end of month!


Monday
Mystery Meat Kebabs with either wedges, rice or peas (the meat is either Turkey or Pork- I took it out of the freezer last night and it had no label on it!)

Tuesday
Fish (Salmon from Freezer) with Chips and Broccoli

Wednesday
Fry up (Bacon from freezer, Eggs donated from friend's hens)

Thursday
Spaghetti and Meatballs in Tomato Sauce (another freezer sauce!)

Friday
Cheese and Potato Pie and Beans

Saturday
Home made Pizza

Sunday 
Roast Chicken dinner with peas (I have a huge bag in the freezer!)

Having thought of all the peas I have (what is it with freezers and peas) I may even make a pea soup to take into work.  

Anyway as always am joining in with Mrs M (and about to pop over and salivate on what other people are eating!)

Hope you all have a great food week!

BNM

Comments