Aagh, Goo and Puke

Hello

Thought I'd pop over and say howdy! We've had a very eventful weekend here at the BNM household.

As Car was 4 yesterday - I know my baby girl not a baby anymore - we had a birthday weekend.

Let me run through what we've done:

Friday

I take half day so we can take Car, Bel and 2 friends to soft play area and McD's. Girls had fun, Car cried when leaving soft play, Car ate all her food at McD's (friends daughter ate most of her fries to her mum's suprise!), we got home, I fall down stairs pulling Car down with me. I'm on big heap on floor in agony, scream for Neb. Turn round and notice Car is upside down behind me.
I scream in agony as sprained ankle (on an ankle that is weak anyway!) and sit on sofa with frozen chips on ankle. Neb becomes hero as finds crutches from last ankle injury.Car asks mummy why she has stabilisers! I have to get upstairs on arse. Great start to Car birthday weekend!

Saturday - Car is 4
 

I wake up and can actually stand on foot (yeah). Car jumps in to bed and opens presents. Very sad face when she thought that she was getting a book from us until Neb reveals the Playmobil Dolphin Set. One very happy child. Neb and I  go into panic cleaning for arrival of MIL and FIL!
Grandparents arrive, Car gets more presents including 2 damn Zhu Zhu Pets (am sure had not asked for one on purpose - Neb finds that Zhu Zhu pet plays Greensleeves!



Go into town for meal with grandparents, and after waiting for meal to arrive, Car actually eats ( am so thankful also to the fact that she sat next to Neb not me and did well!). Take walk around town so that I can get a tubigrip support bandage and some more painkillers. Ankle starts to hurt, I soldier on! Car buys Giant snakes and Ladders with some birthday money, Bel buys Zelda game with some unbirthday money! Get home, eat cake, grandparents leave, I start putting Playmobil together, thankfully Neb takes over. Car plays with new playmobil for 2hrs solid!
Girls and Neb realise that Scooby Doo Goo makes great farting noises!! hysterical laughter all round
 After a long day, girls sleep well. We have wine, Car wakes up, Car gets into bed with me and then pukes! Chocolate puke on duvet cover - I get up unmake bed, put in washing machine and then go back and find Car fast asleep. Sleep!

Sunday

I wake up at 6 with Car demanding to play PlayDo. Get up an hour later and make brekkie, Car then plays on Playmobil. Both her and Bel are currently making cakes with PlayDo - happy children!

Will be glad when Monday comes, girls back in school and work beckons.

BNM

Comments