Kopi Coffee

I am the sort of person who needs a coffee to start the day with. The smell of coffee awakens my senses and gets me raring to go for the day ahead. And its not just in the morning, coffee breathes life into my veins and even coffee at the end of the meal makes it the perfect end for me.

Imagine though that you could get the best gourmet coffee in the world delivered to your door monthly. Well,dear readers, imagine no more:

Kopi Coffee - a fresh bag of coffee delivered to the door each month.Mmm, coffee through the letter box and then brewed within minutes!

The coffee comes in a resealable bag which can be stored upright or flat (perfect for my ever packed fridge).

The coffee itself is not any normal coffee, oh no when you take out a coffee subscription with Kopi you get much more. We have been tasting a Mexican Terruno Nayarita Reserva - a grand cru of Mexican coffees. A coffee which is likened to white wine and the taste blew me away. We have a bit of an argument in this house with me liking strong coffee and Neb liking mild coffee. This one though blew us both away, with the body being full enough for me and the taste being creamy and as described by Kopi like a comfort drink, a cuddle in a cup - perfect for these cold winter nights!

Kopi coffee is reasonably priced at £9/month or £8/month (6 month deal) or £7/month (12 month deal). For coffee which is individual and not sold in any coffee shop then look no further than Kopi coffee. Coffee which when you get it has a little code on it so you can track its origins

Look how easy it is:



BNM

If you order now (like today or in the next 10 days) you're coffee will be with you by the 14th February (a different Valentine present maybe for the one you love!)

 Disclosure - I was sent this coffee to review. All opinions given in the review are mine!

Comments