90 words for cancer

If I close my eyes, I can still see your face.
I have a scrappy bit of paper with your writing on it, that will never be thrown.
When I watch a film with rude bits in I can still hear your groans
My daughters they would make you so proud
Though you are gone and lost the fight, know that I love you with all my might and am so proud of the struggle you faced what with the arthritis and then the breast cancer. I love you mum.

90 words for Breakthrough Breast Cancer. 90 words to sum up a lost life. To a woman who lost the struggle.

90 words is hard to write when the feelings are still burning a hole insde me. But after reading that Kate on Thin Ice wanted 90 bloggers to join in and make a difference I knew the 90 words would come.


“Pink Ribbon Bingo have pledged to support Breakthrough Breast Cancer all year round with 15% of the gross revenue accrued through online play on the site being donated to the charity.  Visitors also have the opportunity to donate a percentage of their winnings directly to the charity.  Along with the fundraising element, Pink Ribbon Bingo and The Daily Mail online will be helping the charity to raise awareness by promoting their vital health messages such as TLC (Touch, Look, Check).

BNM

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont