Baring all

Hello all

So its been another busy week, and as always the blog has suffered! Work is sooo busy at the moment, it is that time of year again when students finish their first semester, exams are on and deadlines are tight.

I'm working away like a busy bee whilst still waiting to hear if I've been shortlisted for another job (in the univeristy) that I reallly want! I applied before Christmas but my friend in the department has told me that a short list has been sent to HR so fingers crossed that I at least get an interview!

But today, its the weekend so am going to do some relaxing. I'm going to find time to bake, play with the girls, relax, tidy, take pictures and generally have fun - but first I need to get Car dressed.

There is frost on the ground and she is walking round the house bare, bum on show!

Clothes, who needs them hey!!

BNM

Comments