Meal Planning Monday - new year, new start

Well it's Monday then. The 2nd day of the New Year. I'm back in work tomorrow (bleugh) and Car is 4 this week so here goes the Meal Plan:

Monday - us Ham and Leek Pie, girls Chicken wrapped in Bacon
(looking forward to making this tonight and due to the fact that I know the kids won't eat it their having something different!, it will be served with veg!)

Tuesday -Mince Special - Chili for us, Spag Bol for them

Wednesday - Fish bites for children, Coconut and Chili Pan Fried Fish for us (from my new cook book again!)

Thursday - I have no idea!

Friday - McD's (as going to Play Planet for Car's birthday!)

Saturday - again this is actually Car's birthday and Neb's parents are up so again big meal at lunchtime!

So that's it - I'm going to look around for an idea for Thursday!!

BNM

(I'm joining in with Mrs M's linky so hope to get some inspiration from there!!)

 

Comments

  1. I don't understand why you are making two different meals. Why don't you all eat the same? Much easier to
    do and creates a family meal atmosphere rather than the children being different. You may have to make your chilli milder to begin with, but ultimately the benefits of cooking just one family meal will be worth it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont