Adverts,RRAA

I'm glad to be joining in with a meme that I found while reading my google reader.
You've all seen room 101 (not the new version though that's a bit pants). If you haven't then room 101 is a place where you dump things you don't like, ahte, wind you up etc (more about it here)

Well, there is now a bloggers alternative to room 101 - and this week its TV adverts. Now, I don't tend to pay much attention during adverts as OH is constantly flicking the remote (that's another rant!) but here are the ones I currently don't like:

Any and all of the Go compare adverts, what an annoying man! ( I am also ashamed to say that he is Welsh!)




And also the confused.com adverts (its very annoying !)


Why don't you go and join in and have a rant! BNM Typecast

Comments

  1. Sorry only just seen this.
    Brilliant choices! Agree with both of those. Annoyingly my 2 year old seems to like the Confused.com ad!

    Thanks for joining in.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hate both of those too intact the Go Compare man got quite a beating on my room 101 post!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont