Listography - top 5 websites

I apologise to all my readers as I seem to be taking part in lots of memes, lists etc at the moment.

Life here is just normal, Car and Bel have not said or done anything laugh out loud funny recently, Bel is normally head stuck in book or DS and Car well just generally good (which to be honest is very shocking I think she must be in for a bad phase soon!)

Anyway, as everything else is just boring hectic work I think the best thing to do is to join in with many things as possible and at some point my mojo will come back!


So after that, I'm going to join in with Kate's Listography which I do love doing!
Anyway this week the top 5 is top 5 websites. Now I've had a long hard think about this and have decided not to include Blogger, Facebook or Twitter because we all use them and I think they're part of our fabric now!

So my alternative Top 5 is:

Naked Wines - because honestly a girl needs to keep her larder stocked with plenty of booze! For those moments that fail her with children and life!

Google - the answer to everything - my saviour when Bel asks questions about Egyptians!

IMDB - so I can look really clever when Neb asks what film was xxx in! Doesn't work as he knows I cheat.

 Folksy - so I can look at all the nice things I want, and drool and then realise they don't have them in stock (like the ring I wanted for Christmas!bah!)

 Ebay - for all my present needs - and my wants too!

Have just realised for a person who hates shopping there is quite a lot of shop things there!! But you see I can do Internet shopping and just wished that a large supermarket would come to the area and let me shop for food in peace!

BNM









Comments