Better late than never -

Yes, this was meant to be published on Monday but I was knackered after work and then earlier I had to tell you about the book so here it is better late than never.

Last week things didn't quite go to plan, with the fish dinner not happening. I also realised after a comment on the post that I was taking too much time cooking two meals (one for us, one for them) so am trying this week just to do one ( but I may end up by Friday tearing my hair out when Car won't eat!)

Monday - Pizza Potatoes

Tuesday - Sausage and Chips girls, me well I had the Chili coconut fish (see last week, here). It was bloody gorgeous and will be something I do again. I even managed to take a pic to show you (and yes that is a salad, am trying to be uber healthy - this will no doubt wear off by mid next week!)



Wednesday - Fry up (ahem possibly not that healthy but yummy!)

Thursday - Sweet and Sour Chicken (I'll be doing the one from the many Annabel Karmel books I have - so it'll be something like this) (but it may be the same as Mrs M's now after I popped over!)

Friday - Macaroni Cheese

Saturday - Home made Pizza

Sunday - Roast sunday dinner with pork chops

Right am off to post this over at Mrs M's now (and to try only to do it once!)

BNM

Comments