You know me so well

I am not going to start singing (except I am humming a song as I type) but I thought I'd share something with you.


Today, is the first day back in work (BOO) and I'm on my own in the office (its lunchtime so I'm blogging!!)

I was not looking forward to coming in today, especially as when I woke up this morning it was a) dark and b) I had both the girls in bed with me (Neb slept in Bel's bed last night as they had come in before he came up!). I then had to leave in the wind and the rain with Car crying as she didn't want me to come in. Then I had to take the bus as Neb had managed to give the car tyre a puncture last night (DOH!)

Anyway, in I came to a deserted corridor. I opened my office door and on my desk were two cards and two presents. One a bottle of wine from a member of staff and the other one was this.

It 's a Catapencil - a gift from a colleague who was finishing and who knows me apparently too well. It states that the pencil is mightier than the sword and if I don't get this job I'm after I may have to place a picture of boss on desk and aim at it!

So Gwil if your reading (which you may do I'm not sure!)

Ta

BNM

Comments