Things I have learnt this week 1

Hi everyone

Well after a week of many post my creative juices have suffered a bashing and I've no idea what to post so I am going to let you in on the things I've learnt and read this week.

Firstly I learnt that we don't mind lying to our children after this post and the 16 comments received on it.
I also learnt that we are all bossy assertive people (here).

From reading the many blogs (130!) in my reader I have learnt many weird, funny and interesting things:

  • A cat needing feminine wash over with Organic Motherhood with Cool Whip ( a tame topic for a change!)
  • Many bloggers have been vlogging this week, thanks to the competition held by Cafe Bebe and Heather from Notes from Lapland. The top two (out of 20 - obviously we are all not mad enough to vlog!) can be voted for now but my favourite was this lovely striptease here ( I love this and was laughing my pants off!!)
  •  That my favourite biscuit has made a blog world post, here
  • That I am not the only erupter round here, there is another one about to go too
  • Why I'm grateful (at the moment) that I have two girls, not boys
  • That swear words are not included in some dictionaries but luckily for you they are in mine
  • some people have no time to fart
  • sex and children don't mix 
My children have also learnt some important lessons this week too:

Car has learnt that pouring white pepper onto her duplo box and then eating it taste awful and will hopefully never try it again!
Bel has learnt that reading can be fun and is currently on chapter 6 of her birthday book (which I can heartily recommened)


Anyway I'm off for now - may see you sometime over the weekend but if not I hope you all have a good Mother's day and that you are treated and spoilt.

BNMx

Comments

  1. How very clever! Loved this post and got to visit some new people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was wondering why you were talking about Mother's Day - only to discover that you guys celebrate far earlier than we do (ours is in May). So Happy Mother's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link. Happy mother's day!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gigi - Sorry to confuse you on Mothering Sunday's dates but thought it was universal?

    ReplyDelete
  5. BNM - I thought the same! Figured everyone celebrated in May. Once again our common-ality (is that a word?) confuses us. Ahh well, as long as the Mothers are celebrated!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you should do a post like this every week. Very useful....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I may indeed do that @TheDotterel

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a good roundup and thanks for the mention! Eating white pepper - ouch. I've tagged you today at mine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy mother's day!! My son once smashed white pepper all over a very fancy restaurant, the place had to be cleared out, he smelt of pepper for days!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've been tagged over at my place! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont