The Alternative Boden Catalogue

I'm not a sheep honest but after seeing this on the lovely Sardine Tin blog, I had to join in.

The fantastically funny Dulwich Mum has started an alternative Boden catalogue - you know the things we really think when we look at the catalogue. Now I'm obviously not Boden enough as I don't get the catalogue but after having a quick look online I found this:


Boden catalogue page ( aah shit online somewhere)

Lola is wearing a low cut bluey top with clearly no tits and is smiling as she knows that noone can see that her hand is up Lily's skirt. Lily (right) is wearing a childs vest with playdo necklacke and is thinking that Lola needs a boob job.
Lola's favourite thing - Lily covered in chocolate
Lily's favourite thing - the photographer who has a bigger cock than Lola the sheboy!

As I don't read Boden catalogues - this may obviously be the wrong thing so please Dulwich Mum let me know.

BNMx

Comments

  1. OHMYGOD!

    I am truly speechless (falls off chair clutching chest)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, will it do for July!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I reckon it's perfect for July .... Please let boden find these
    Lol
    Lol
    Lol
    Lol
    Lol
    Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. V good. Reckon Dulwich Mum may have her calendar before she thinks!

    LCM x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now, that is very, very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gracious me, you've made me blush! HAHAHAHA. Fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  7. And that's all for sale is it? Well, well, well...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear me! There's not a lot of meat on them, is there? They'd have to spend a year fattening themselves up before I took them as house pets.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very very funny! I would like to be a yummy mummy who wears Boden, but hang on, would I really??? Dunno - HMx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Goodness me, one finds new uses for chocolate every day ....fabulous dahling!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just soiled myself. You are too funny, BNM.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont